This mod adds the Brazilian map to the original ETS2 map.
Major changes from the previous version of the mod:
– Conversion to version 1.15 of the ETS2.
– 5 toll Withdrawal of BR 116 south;
– Withdrawal of 2 tolls of BR 101 south;
– Withdrawal of 2 tolls of BR 277 west;
– Addition of names of gears in trucks;
– Addition of the port of Santos as liaisons with Europe;
– Addition of two new cities, Peruíbe and Santos;
– Withdrawal of all trucks and trailers national, leaving the user free to use the mod vehicle you want.
– Creation of the mountains of Anchieta and Immigrants linking Santos Capital with the same design of the real, even with the same amount of tunnels.
Among other modifications
List of Brazilian Cities in mod:
Rio Grande do Sul
Dairy, Caxias do Sul, Canoas, Porto Alegre, Osorio, Butia, Pantano Grande, South Cacapava and San Gabriel
Lages, Criciuma, Florianópolis, Itajaí, Joinville, New Fields and Mafra
Rio Negro, Paranagua, Sao Jose dos Pinhais, Curitiba, Ponta Grossa, Palm Tree, Irati, Prudentópolis, Guarapuava, Laranjeiras of the South, Cascavel and Foz do Iguaçu.
Registration, Peruibe, Santos and São Paulo.
Soon, more cities.
Map editing team: Roberto Restanho, jhonatan Siebel
Modeling Team: Filipe Sampaio, tonho Nunes
Defs team of engines and transmissions: Luiz Ferreira