– Increase the volume in the cabin (engines, gear changes, retarder, etc.).
– Change the volume of the turn signals and windshield wipers.
– Moderately increased traffic volume in the cockpit.
– Replaced sounds yawning drivers become quieter.
– Replaced by the sound of rain and thunderstorms with thunder.
– Replaced sounds of the brakes, lifting axle.
– Added sound from venting the pressure regulator valve.
– Changed the sound of the retarder.
– Changed the sound of the turbine (some tractors).
It is desirable to put the events at the end of the list, or because of other mods may lose volume in the cabin and the volume of traffic in the cockpit.