Finaly I get a little familiar with Blender and 50keda’s Blender2SCS tools, so I was able to make bigger and more significant changes 🙂
I’m huge fan of driving with VNL 670 under ETS2, and I was looked over internet for version working properly with current game update.
Saddly, my searches failed.
Most recent version of this model have found this: Volvo VNL 670 updated (1.18) created probably by Ventyres, ZilpZalp, Nordisch, cZak, Samson, Scania124L, loogie, kamaz aka, Snekko, TruckManiac, Peerke 145, and adapted for 1.18 by vovangt4.
But it doesn’t work for me: game crashes just after loading last save (I didn’t tested it with new profile, because I wanted to continue my journey ;)).
So, with all those problems I decided to fix it by my own and share my job with You with hope, that all authors of the model won’t be mad on me ? I can’t find any thread for Volvo VNL on this forum, so I’ve created new one.
I’m not an Author of any part of this mod (especially model’s mesh and skin) – I’ve only fixed this mod and adapted it to be fully compatible with ETS v.1.20.1s and hopefully with future versions.
– changed shader model and fixed alternative UV maps, so the metallic paintings finaly got flipflake layer 🙂
– rebuilded collision meshes to better feelings during rollovers ?
– removed duplicated attach-points for accessories
– removed unnecessary meshes.
– fixed dashboard TOBJ file
– fixed incompatibilities with old D16g engines defs
– changed sounds for D18g engines
– fixed icons for Eaton transmissions
– fix missing engine air sounds
– preserved compatibility with previous versions, which have using D16g engines