What is Courseplay?
Courseplay is a tool for having machines perform many different tasks for you. Ones that the default AI helper can’t do. For example, Courseplay is perfect for unloading a combine, driving the chaff from the chopper to the farm or the BGA.
Courseplay has been developed continually during the past 3 years. By now, you can even press bales, collect hay, cultivate, fertilize or seed fields, mow some grass or empty your BGA silo.
How to install Courseplay?
Copy the file ZZZ_courseplay.zip to the C:\Users\[User name]\My Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2013\mods directory. That’s all, folks!
How to operate Courseplay?
All informations concerning operation, functions, changes etc. are explained in detail on the Courseplay website.
– Lautschreier (Grundversion / base version)
– Hummel (modhoster.de)
– Wolverin0815 (Feldarbeitsmodus, HUD, … / fieldwork mode, hud, …)
– Bastian82 (Feldarbeitsmodus, Optimierungen, … / fieldwork mode, optimizations, …)
– Skydancer (Feldkursgenerierung, Güllezubringerunterstützung, … / course generation, liquid manure transfer, …)
– Jakob Tischler (all kinds of unnecessary stuff)
– Thomas Gärtner (Everything. And more… Also, the devil’s work.)