This is a bugfix release for Courseplay. All unloading triggers should now be recognized and used correctly again.
What is Courseplay?
Courseplay is a tool for having machines perform many different tasks for you. Ones that the default AI helper can’t do. For example, Courseplay is perfect for unloading a combine, driving the chaff from the chopper to the farm or the BGA.
Courseplay has been developed continually during the past 3 years. By now, you can even press bales, collect hay, cultivate, fertilize or seed fields, mow some grass or empty your BGA silo.
How to install Courseplay?
Patch v1.40 has to be installed.
Copy the file ZZZ_courseplay.zip to the C:\Users\[User name]\My Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2013\mods directory. That’s all, folks!
How to operate Courseplay?
All informations concerning operation, functions, changes etc. are explained in detail on the Courseplay website.
Changes in version 3.41
Drivers will recognize tip triggers again (instead of ignoring them after the 3rd, 4th drive-through. Includes performance improvements in finding tip triggers.
– Lautschreier (Grundversion / base version)
– Hummel (modhoster.de)
– Wolverin0815 (Feldarbeitsmodus, HUD, … / fieldwork mode, hud, …)
– Bastian82 (Feldarbeitsmodus, Optimierungen, … / fieldwork mode, optimizations, …)
– Skydancer (Feldkursgenerierung, Güllezubringerunterstützung, … / course generation, liquid manure transfer, …)
– Jakob Tischler (all kinds of unnecessary stuff)
– Thomas Gärtner (Everything. And more… Also, the devil’s work.)