Welcome to Higher Hills 2015!
This is a UK style map from an undisclosed location. Bigman released this map for FS 11 and hameland have converted it and done some changes and additions to the map.
The map has 2 farms. The cow and grain yard in the bottom of the valley and an old sheep barn at the top of the hill.
4 years has gone by since we last saw the farm and the cow bar has been demolized and replaced with a brand new one, this time ready for MixFeeder and a new cow zone.
Some trees has also grown and a sawmill has been build, ready to swallow some timber.
The terrain is challenging and some tasks will need a heavy and powerful tractor. So keep the Same unless you can enough money to buy a better one…
And, keep the NH 4.75! It’s the only original tractor able to get into the building where the cow manure is placed. Unless you have a smaller loader tractor, or use a telehandler that is…
* Original terrain, field design and buildings kept (house at main farm replaced).
* Triggers upgraded to Fs15.
* Sawmill added.
* New barn with MixFeeder replaced the original barn and cow mesh added.
* Forrest added.
* Sheep mesh added and sheep area slighly altered and extended.
* Chopped straw added.
* Watermod added.
* GuelleMistmod added (Tank closest to the gastank holds kalk\lime, the other holds fertilizer.)
* Soilmod added.
* ‘Husbandry’ script added to be able to adjust productionlevels. Optimized for 200 animals (edit husbandry.lua to adjust).
* ‘Search script’ added to check if you lack the additional files for full functionality. Show result upon game load and in the log file.
Located at the top of the hills where the NH 4.75 is parked. Small and old buildings so make sure to keep the NH 4.75, it’s the only loader tractor able to get into
some areas. A nice and large area for the sheeps to stay outside. Water for Watermod can be collected from the fountain by the dam inside sheep area.
There is a gras heap next by the feeding through for temporarily storage, use a shovel to put it into the through upon need.
Cow manure is within the building where the NH 4.75 is parked upon first start of the map (placed here to simulate fry manure from the sheeps).
Woolpallet is placed inside one of the buildings, next by the old diesel tank. Wool can be sold at Earnvale.
] Cow farm
The cow farm have undergone some changes for the past 4 years. The old cow barn has been demobilized and replaced with a brand new cow barn.
The barn can be used as is with all normal triggers intact, or you can extend it with the MixFeeder option (will cost you 120.000 £).
The farm also has storage for grain and a multi-eating BGA.
Original Author FS11 – Bigman (This version is released with his permission!)
Convert to FS15 and edit – hameland (fs-uk.com profile)
Tester: JH14 from fs-uk team (big thank you for feedbacks, comments and video!)
UNZIP_ME_Higher_Hills_2015_Ver_2_2.zip – 279.7 MB uploadfiles.eu/sharemods.com