Welcome to MidTown USA MAP…
a small town surrounded by lush, fertile farmland located in the heartland of
the United States. Based on the field layout of the stock 2015 map, the scenery
and layout depicts a typical midwestern slice of American farming… with
realistic sellpoints, farm silo storage and even limestone gravel roads, and
a long, fast moving train.
Large equipment will be needed to fully benefit from the spacious fields… the
farm is large, with plenty of storage and everything close at hand. The large BGA
depends on you to keep it going… and the village depends on it for their power
needs! You have full use of a compost plant, but must supply your own fuel and
run the unit… (Links for fuel tanker and compost trailer below) the Garden
Center pays a premium price for as much compost as you can bring to them!
There is plenty to do in here, so enjoy farming in Midtown USA!
This map has all the default crops, including an amount of spruces for modest
forestry, and has added oat, rye, sunflower, soybeans and alfalfa.
There are four sellpoints, also the BGA, Bio Plant and Garden Center to sell stuff:
• Flour mill – wheat / rye / sunflower
• Train Station – barley / oat / rye // sugarBeet
• Biomass Plant – woodchips
• Warehouse – barley / canola / corn / soybean
• Restaurant – potatoes // corn / sunflower
• BGA – silage // sugarBeet / potato
There is a modern grain system on the farm to store your produce until a better
price comes along. (picture which shows silo triggers included in file)
There are no unrealistic places to store grass or straw… as IRL you would bale
it up and store it, there are sheds around the map where bales could be stored.
• store bales anywhere / bale destroyer in straw power plant (on farm) / use feed
bales mod to feed bales in feed trough for cows or sheep at farm. Composter also
accepts bales (no money paid for bales, however, compost is worth a LOT)
• fermenting silos at the farm do not need compacting / will empty directly into
feed mixer / check status at console next to silo. (2 silos, accepts chaff,
grass and dry grass)
• BGA allows tipping with trailers directly into hopper, but you will need to
supply your own ramp (any decent placeable will work) / recommend BGA extension
mod for more lifelike BGA experience. BGA also accepts sugarBeet and potatoes, if
no ramp, can use a placeable heaps mod to dump at BGA and shovel into hoppers.
• Compost plant requires specially edited trailer to accept “compost” as filltype
(link provided for edited trailer, xml included with map to fix for “compost”)
Compost must be shoveled up from heap into trailer for transport to Garden Center
sell point… Composter must be fueled first in order to run (link for fuel
tanker provided as well)
• water tank at main farm has a water fill trigger / water tank and herbicide
tanks have fertilizer triggers for use with soilmod.
• Milk sells automatically at midnight (the milk truck at the dairy apparently
comes while everyone is sleeping, no one ever sees him!)
• There is custom traffic on this map (edited for faster speed without tinkering
with the game itself and messing up other maps) also, several vehicles are parked
at various locations (during the work day) and leave at night.
• The fields all must be purchased except 3 which you start out with…
LS-UK Mod Team
LSSA Modding Team
Freelance Modding Crew
UnzipMe_MidTownUSA.zip – 546.4 MB uploadfiles.eu/sharemods.com