Welcome to the South Tyrolean mountain world!
A few months ago I had the idea to make a new map, now I can not imagine my latest work. It is a new map, something has not yet given it. On the map you will find everything your heart desires. It all has been perfectly adapted to the desire to play does not pass. But you can also manage some fields grassland and work as forestry.
Location: Tirol / Südtirol
Crops: wheat, barley, canola, corn, beets, potatoes, alfalfa (upsidedown)
Animals: cows, sheep, chickens
Fields: 33 fields of 0.15 ha to about 5 ha
Wiesen: 15 meadows of various sizes
Forests: Forests with 17 different sizes of about 50 trees up to about 700 trees
… Awaits you close to nature area with villages (Saint Nicholas) with multiple fractions (branch offices), a realistic nature, a very beautifully designed and detailed farm in the valley, a small biogas plant in St. Nicholas, a fire station with an animated siren and still very much more … … but you can explore the map but even if interest has been geweck …
Special features of the card:
– Manure sales at OBI Garden market and the Reute Bacher riding
– Luzerne as fast-growing cover crop for the Gründüngermod.
– Manure, manure and Kalkmod
– Composting plant of Marhu
– Forestry lease
– Much of the forest can be cleared
– Animated fire station with sirens
– A lot of details that enrich the game …
All doors and other animations can be operated via the AnimationMapTrigger with the O key. Some gates are timed, the opening times can be seen on the signs at the respective gates.
Note: The timed gates open only on the second match!
Water triggers are installed in all wells on the map.
If you have questions I will be on:
Südtirol Modding: https://www.facebook.com/Suedtirolerbauer.Modding
My Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/markus.lamprecht.754
– The grain storage can be found at the biogas plant in Saint Nicholas
– Sheep, cows and chickens are on the farm
– For the forestry own station was built in St. Nicholas. There you can sort Forestry machines park, so you do not have all the equipment on the farm.
– The Map invites about 2 to 5 minutes or less
– When raking of the game may take some time until the map is closed
– Unfortunately, the map needs a strong computer so they run smoothly. (If your computer does not manage to open the map try the display quality and reduce the profile)
Manure, manure and Kalkmod: http://marhu.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=141&t=1058
Composting plant: http://marhu.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=139&t=1524
Forestry lease: http://www.modhoster.de/mods/forst-pacht
Now I wish you much pleasure and fun with the map. With kind regards from South Tyrol, Markus Lamprecht (South Tyrolean farmer, team manager of South Tyrol Modding)
Allgemein: Map: Südtirolerbauer, teils mathi